3.7.16

Mugs

Hi, 

I love mugs, I love having a cute collection of them in my very own drawer in the kitchen for cups of hot chocolate, green tea or soup. I also love having mugs in my room - I use them as plant, pen and cosmetic holders. Here's some of my favourite mugs from around the internet.


These mugs are some of my favourites from Pantone, Donna Wilson, Marimekko, Orla Kiely, Arne Jacobson, Cath Kidston, Moomin, Omm designs, John Lewis and Liberty. 

Here's how I like to use my mugs other then for sipping.


I use this adorable Kikki.K watermelon mug on top of my bedside book stack for decoration and to store bits and bobs in it. 


I use my Donna Wilson "Mog'' mug as a pot for one of my succulents that I placed on my desk, adding plants to your room makes it feel so much more fresh and alive.

And lastly, I use my pear Omm Designs mug as a pen holder for my POSCA pens!

I hope you enjoyed this week's post. What do you like to drink in a mug?
Thanks for reading, India Xx 





3 comments:

  1. cold brewed peach and pineapple tea!
    love you blog! it is oh so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to drink hot chocolate and babyccinos in mugs for sure :) I also love to bake mug cakes in mugs, and the flavours I've tried are vanilla, blueberry, and chocolate. Yum...
    -Elsa :)

    ReplyDelete