26.6.16

Holidaze

Hi, 

Yay it's the holidays. I love the holidays, 2 wonderful weeks. I am a planner and a list maker, I love being organised and I always plan my holidays.

Plans for these holidays include: visiting art galleries, sleepovers, vintage shopping, catching up with my wonderful friends, eating vegetarian Mexican food, daily yoga, sleeping in, roller skating, buying socks, eating CocoWhip, practicing the ukulele, beach walks,  reading, watching movies.



Practice makes perfect. Did you know I play the ukulele ? I am not so great so I need to practice.
 


Yoga - I love yoga and have been doing it for a few years now. I love my Stella McCartney for Adidas yoga wear - I also love that it was all purchased at less than half its original price.



Art and Reading - these things happen every day for me but in the holidays there is always so much more time to enjoy these.






Watching the classics

Dad and I have been watching all of the Alfred Hitchcock movies. They are so interesting and the costumes and subject matters, cinematography and acting is so different to the movies of today. Hitchcock made 30 movies (in black and white and in colour) we have watched 14. 16 to go !


Sleepovers just have to be one of the best parts of the holidays. Randomly staying the night at a friend's house on a Monday !! So good !! Jasmine Dowling has done a Pyjamas collaboration with Sportsgirl. Oh my so cute and perfect for sleepovers. Pocket money was saved and I bought the Zzzz pair can't wait for them to arrive in the mail.




Thanks for reading this week's post. What do you love to do in the holidays ?

India X x






2 comments:

  1. Love this ! Ahhhhh ! I just love those sports girl pyjamas ! Looks like I'll be doing some jobs around the house to save up too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pip ! I love them too !! My Zzz pyjamas arrived yesterday and they are the softest things ever ! You need them! Pretty pricy but worth the chores!

      Delete