31.1.16

Summer loves

Hey there,

If you are back at school, I hope you are enjoying your time back. I am still loving these summery weekends and thought I would share with you my current summer loves.

Here they are : 


Sportsgirl riviera hat - a must for this sunny season.

Lobster Gorman tote - and old favourite of mine, I've got my eye out on eBay for this one ! 

Country Road colour block bathers - dive in style . 

Pared eyewear sunnies -  I love round sunnies, these ones are so cute . 

Just mucking around Rachel Castle towel - Rachel castle is always cute, this towel is super cool. 

Glassons denim shorts - throw them over your bathers to make a fun poolside outfit. 

Adidas originals Superstars - I love the light blue superstars, so cute. 

Thanks for reading this week's post ! 

Comment below your Summer loves, I would love to know them. 

India xx





No comments:

Post a Comment