1.3.15

This and that

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I hope you have had a wonderful week. I have been super busy so I thought I would post a little of this and a little of that. 

On the last day of summer yesterday, I took my donut (Sprinkle) out for one of its last pool float arounds. Hopefully there will be a few warm swimming days left before Sprinkle  has to be packed away until next summer. 






Still knitting..... I am a little obsessed with my knitting at the moment. I bought this amazing knitting book this week and I cannot wait to make one of these super cute knitted softies. I'll let you know how I go. 








How cute are these little pots I bought with my pocket money. Here's the before.....




Here's the after.....I sprayed them with white paint. I love these little pots and will be taking lots of photos with them and they may also get a cute posca pen design on them.




I just LOVE the new season of Country Road. These things below are some of my current favourites. The blanket is so cute and I love the canisters for my room. 






Thanks for reading this week's post. 

What have you been up to this week ? 

India X x




5 comments:

  1. this is a super cute idea india! I love this post, you should do one once a month <3 I used to knit, but I haven't knitted a while, I really want to learn again, you inspired me heh heh

    keep on being awesome india!

    georgina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It's all so cute (especially the\he raccoon softie!) Those little pots are such a wonderful size ^.^
    This week I've been working really hard on my school art project- we're making books and my dad helped my put little lights inside my cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried crocheting once... It lasted about 20 minutes... I wasn't extremely patient as a child, and it hasn't got any better! Loved this post. xo

    - Manna :D
    MannaFest

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a happy and cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, so cute!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete