8.3.15

Seven days of socks !

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

If you didn't know, patterned socks are just about  my favourite things ever ! 

Today I am going to give you a sneak peak into one week of sock wearing ! Lets get started !! 


Monday - 

Make your monday's less boring with these adorable Country Road socks !! 


Tuesday - 

These are one of my favourite pairs of socks, becuase my best friend Ella bought them for me ! ( and they are really cute ) from Daiso ! 


Wednesday - 

Mmmmmm these socks are so pretty !! From the Finders Keepers market ! 


Thursday - 

Who doesn't love spotty cats … on your feet ?! 


Friday - 

These are such cute socks ! So perfect for everyone's favourite day of the week ! 


Saturday - 

These socks are a party on your feet ! Perfect for Saturday ! 


Sunday - 

Everyone loves a cosy Sunday !  Make your sundays even more cute and comfy with these Sportsgirl socks !! 

Thanks so much for reading this weeks post ! 

What socks do you love ? 

India X x 







6 comments:

  1. I just adore the socks you wore on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banana socks are wonderful! I love socks too- my favourite pair at the moment are covered in little clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore frilly socks, like your choice on Sunday! I have them in loads of different colours and patterns :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those banana socks were lifeeee! Loved this post, full of color!

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you like some French socks ? Love this cute post. Love Mama x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhh! Ive got the same banana socks as you!!!!

    ReplyDelete