29.3.15

Six Things

Hi Kitty Readers !! 

With the Holidays and Easter coming up in less than a week ( OMG ) , I have been extremely busy !! Crafting, cooking, making holiday and wishlists and more , so I thought I would show you just six things that I have done/been loving this week ! 


1. The New Gorman socks range . 

If you really know me, you know that I love gorman and socks. I already have the lobster socks and I bought my best friend ella the absract socks from the first collection, and just when I thought they couldn't get any better - they came out with these !! 

2 . I got my needle !! 

If you don't already know, I go acrobatics ( sort of a mix between circus and gymnastics ) and this week I got a photo of my needle ( this pose ^ ) !! So exciting ! 




3. Kawaii box . 

I don't think this photo needs much of an explanation, apart from that it is the best creation ever !! Kawaii box is a box that you get sent to your doorstep each month , filled with the sort of things pictured above !! So cute !  


4 . Sewing !! 

I just LOVE sewing . This is a cat I sewed and I love it !  One of my best friends rosie even made one inspired my this one !! So cute ! 


5. Confetti !

OMG imagine If confetti was a real colour !! I would paint every wall in my house the colour of confetti ! 



6. Easter

Since Easter in coming up in one week, I have decided to get in Holiday mode by dying some eggs ! 

Thanks for reading this weeks post !! 

What have you been doing lately ? 

India X x 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I am so jelly that you got your needle! I've been wanting to get it for so long �� your so talented at acro xx ps love the kitty cat ����

    ReplyDelete