5.4.15

Phone Fun

Hi Kitty Readers !!

I'm super excited because soon I am about to get a new phone. As most of you probably have phones, I thought I would do a phone related post ! 


Favourite cases



I love all of these cases !! I currently have the pineapple case from Typo.  Asos is a great place to find cases for your phone . 

Favourite games 


I love all of these games ! My fave at the moment in Stickman Rush ! Its so cute ( I believe that all of these apps are free ) 

Favourite backgrounds 

I ALWAYS change my background, so it's great to have some backup images when you feel like a change . Here are a couple of my faves . ( all credit to Pinterest and the amazing artists ! ) 




Thanks for reading this week's post !! 

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite apps are !!


India Xx 






4 comments:

  1. Love the moschino case ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have nominated you for the Liebster award as I think your blog is awesome. Please follow the link to my page to see your award and answer the questions. http://Www.aribebop.wordpress.com 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! I'll check it out now xx

      Delete