22.3.15

Easter Terrarium DIY

Hi Kitty Readers !! 

Since Easter is so close, I thought I would show you my favourite Easter DIY, the Easter terrarium ! 

This DIY is super cute and easy to make, and it makes the perfect Easter gift for someone . 

Let's get started ! 


What you will need, 

- pastel coloured shredded paper 

- chocolate eggs, bunnies, lambs 

- a mason jar with a cute pastel coloured ribbon ( I chose my fave ribbon from Typo ) 

- mini fluffy chickens ! 





How to : 

Tie ribbon around your mason jar, and fill the jar with shredded paper. Use the blunt end of a pencil to poke the paper in . 

Unwrap your chocolate lamb or bunny and put it inside. Add some Easter eggs too . Optional : glue a toy chicken to the lid of your mason jar ! 

And You're done ! 
  


Thank you so much for reading this post ! 

If you make this DIY, be sure to send me a picture ( my email is in the contacts section above ) -OR-  post it on instagram using the hashtag #indiakittydiy ! 

India X x 




No comments:

Post a Comment