28.12.14

My Christmas 2014

Hello Kitty Readers ! 

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, I certainly did. 

I thought I would show you, my Christmas 2014 .

My wonderful Presents:


I absolutely love my Saltwater Sandals and my little delicate rings. OMG I got the Alpaca Sonny Angel too ! 



Lots of pretty pink things. I am in love with that donut purse and who doesn't want to brush their teeth with cupcake toothpaste. Big confetti too what more could I ask for.


The perfect pear Sonny Angel and my new favourite hat (ofwgkta donuts oh my). Those bunny moulds are going to be making some cute chocolates and I LOVE my new school backpack.

I was very spoilt and I love all of my great gifts. I was also lucky enough to get a few lovely clothes and a few other little things which I will share with you on Instagram. 

Christmas Day - Santa Kitty 


Our Christmas table theme was lots of white and green with silver and gold - so pretty. 




Thanks for reading this week's post ! 

Did you have a lovely Christmas ? 

India X x 







8 comments:

  1. happy late christmas moggy ! i LOVE all of your presents ! everything is so so wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Ella ! thank you so much ! x

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had a good Christmas India! I fancy some cupcake toothpaste myself ☺
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merry Christmas Frances ! the cupcake toothpaste tastes so good xo

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, certainly looks like you did ! I love the alpaca sonny <3 what's your fave thing you got ? Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. merry Christmas Roro !
      I love my alpaca too ! i'm not too sure what to call it ?!
      i LOVED my salt waters <3
      x

      Delete
  4. I love that Watermelon bag! So cute.

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have an awesome blog!

    ~Racic
    washed-water.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete