4.1.15

What to pack for a Beach Holiday - hooray

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I love packing for a fun beach holiday, and it is very inportant to pack every essential, including  LOTS of Sonny Angels ! Heheh 

I am heading off to the beach for a sunny break, so today, I am going to show you my beach holiday packing essentials ! 


Toiletries - 


From peppermint scented cat perfume to cupcake tooth paste to bowtastic hair accessories, cute-ness is a MUST ! 

Jewellery + accessories - 


Cat rings from my bestie , tassel necklaces, and reflective sunglasses are a definite must have while at a sunny getaway . 


Swimming essentials - 



Swimming in pretty country road bathers and drying off on a cozy pineapple towel is the best . 


Socks & Undies - 


If you are a true Kitty Reader, you would know that I LOVE socks . ( cute ones only ) 


Fun things to Do -


When you have spent the day at the beach - you need to come home to some nighttime or rainy day activities. I love to pack - Shopkins, Sonny Angels, Icy pole makers, sewing supplies and super cute crafty books are for sure going to keep me busy ! 


Bags and Purses - 


I love taking a little 'day pack' handbag sort of bag to the beach and walks around the shops, and my Cotton on Kids tiger drawstring bag, is just oh so adorable . And I nearly forgot to mention how cute the donut purse is ! Ultimate essentials . 

Pyjamas and pillows - 



I love cozying up in my PJs with a cute snuggly pillow, and here are some of my favourite sleeping must haves . Yes they are donut PJ pants !


Clothes and shoes - 



These are some of my favourite summery clothes, thanks for the kitty cat top, Roro ! Cute skirts, printed tees, and Saltwaters for the salty water of course .

That's all for this weeks post ! See you next week when I am back from the beach. 

I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading ! 

Do you love packing for fun beachy getaways ? What do you like to pack ?

India X x 













3 comments:

  1. I love packing! My favourite part is see how much I can fit in a really small bag- for some reason I find this super exciting ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post India love the pictures !��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post India, where did you get that cupcake toothpaste from?! It is amazing! Love it!

    xx Angie

    ReplyDelete