14.12.14

Christmas Wishlist 2014

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog ! 

 I just LOVE making lists . Shopping lists, to do lists, blog post idea lists . But my favourite lists to make are wish lists ! 

So I am not expecting any of these presents on my wishlist, but its fun to make lists ! 

Here is my Christmas Wishlist: 


 Country Road Tassel skirt // Country Road dash t shirt // Silver Saltwater Sandals // mini babette // Cotton On watermelon pillow // Papermint Studio Sleepy Heart Print // Sonny Angels from Papier D'Amour  // Typo flamingo back pack // Country Road checkered purse // 

Christmas DIY:


I contribute regular blog posts to the wonderful site, Oh it's Perfect, and my Christmas post was about how to make cute wrapping paper . Fruity Fun !


YAY GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT !!! 


As you may know, Last weekend I held a giveaway collaboration with one of my favourite designers, Papermint Studio, to give away this lovely art print ! Yay ! 

The winner of the YAY banner, is ....... @emmageorge30 ! Congrats Emma ! Dm me  your address on Instagram and I will send out your Yay prize ! Thanks to everyone who entered. 

Thank you so much for reading this week's blog post ! 

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas ! 

What's on your Christmas wish list ?

India X x 





1 comment:

  1. Cute list India. I wonder what you will get......

    ReplyDelete