30.11.14

Gift Guide + DIY wrapping paper


Hi Kitty Readers ! 

Today is my second post in my India Kitty Crafty Christmas series ! 

I thought I would put together some Christmas present ideas. Below is a Gift Guide for your Mum, Dad, Bestie, Pen Pal and few Secret Santa ideas ! 


1.  Your Mum 


1. // Country Road hexagon necklace 

2. // Country Road pink canister 

3. // I love linen polka dot pillow case

4. // Absolutely Beautiful Things by Anna Spiro 

5. // Gorman lobster tote 

6. // Queen for the Day inflatable crown from Sportsgirl 



2. Your  Bestie 


1. // Inflatable donut from Leo & Bella

2. // Cupcake toothpaste from Seed

3. // Foil shopper from Seed

4. // Gypsy backpack from Typo 

5. // Pineapple towel from Cotton On


3. Your Dad


1. // Shoe shine kit from Asos

2. // Record coasters from Typo

3. // Checkered socks from Country Road

4. // Ipad case from Asos


4. Your Secret Santa  


1. //  Diamond tote from Kikki K - this would also make a great teacher gift

2. // Selfie remote from Typo 

3. // Donut eye mask from Sportsgirl

4. // Donut christmas decoration from Typo

5. // Washi tape from Blank Goods 


5. Pen Pal 


1. // A little bit crafty book from Frankie Magazine 

2. // Wooden storage house from Cotton On Kids - a cute Sonny Angel house

3. // Kikki.K pen pack - also perfect for your teacher 

4. // Today is a great day mug from Kikki K 

5. // Eiffel Tower scissors from Typo 

6. // Raindrop note book from Typo 


DIY sprinkle wrapping paper 

So you have bought that perfect present so now you need some cute and personalised wrapping paper. You can do anything you like. Fruits, reindeers, alpacas. I was inspired by my new donut  Christmas ornament so I  thought I would create sprinkle paper. I used Posca pens but you could use normal markers, paints or pencils. I used a roll of white wrapping paper but you could also use plain white paper, brown paper or even newspaper. 

What you will need - 




- Posca pens or watercolour paints 

- Scissors 

- Wrapping paper



Sprinkle Surprise 




Thanks for reading this week's post ! 

Happy Holidays ! 


India X x  













5 comments:

  1. Some great ideas :) Well done!
    I really like the wrapping paper too.
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists - I would definitely like the Anna Spiro book and 2 yellow spot pillowcases. Wrapping is super cute too.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved reading your blog, and you have inspired me to finally start my own! I was just wondering, how did you make the collages with the gift ideas for each person? They are so great, I would like to experiment making some of my own. Thanks
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I used some collaging apps on my ipad like pic collage ! x

      Delete