23.11.14

DIY Christmas gift Surprise Ball

 Hi Kitty Readers ! 

Today I am proud to announce that I will be starting my 2014 Christmas series today ! 

And it's called, Indiakitty's Crafty Christmas ! 

My first post in this new series is, ... 

DIY surprise ball ! 


It's so cute ! 

Just incase you didn't know, a surprise ball is a ball made from streamers, that has little prizes all through it that pop out as you open it . It's like your own personal pass the parcel. Lots of fun as you unravel your gift. 

I see surprise balls as a really fun present and you can mix and match them for all holidays ! Even substitute Christmas crackers for these ! 

Here's what you will need ! 


- streamers 

- scissors 

- tape 

- prizes 

- pom poms 


Here's a photo of some ideas of what to fill your surprise ball with ! 



Let's get started . 


Pick out your biggest and best prize . Mine is a Sonny Angel , start to wrap tightly around the prize keeping in mind that this will be the last gift they 
open . 


 Keep filling your surprise ball with fun gifts ! 


Flat prizes work best to maintain the round shape of the ball . You can also include jokes, stickers, lollies, sprinkles of confetti or lovely messages about the person you have made the surprise ball for. 


And you're done ! 


Thanks for reading this week's post and hope you give this Christmasy DIY a 
go ! 

See you next Sunday for another post ! 

What's the best surprise you have ever received ? Mine is my cat Nico who I received  for my 8th Birthday. 

India X x 





3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for your Christmas crafts :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Frances ! hope you liked my crafts ; ) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cute idea India. This would be a lovely way to give someone a small present.

    Carolyn
    x

    ReplyDelete