5.10.14

Two Days with Ella

Hi Kitty Readers !

I know I said on my Instagram that I would be doing a Q & A post this week, but this was too special not to share . ( I will be doing a Q & A next week ! Ask away ! X ) 

Anyway, on October 2, my wonderful Penpal Ella A K A Utterly Ella came to stay with me overnight  - we had two amazing days together ! 




Heres what we did ! : 

D a y 1 : 

Morning tea - 

I made a morning tea for Ella and I when she arrived ! Here it is ! 

I made my first ever Watermelon pizza  !


Flourless chocolate cake - yum yum don't you just love sprinkle dipped strawberries !


Zali Bartholomew and Rachel Burke's fab floral fun workshop with bloggers : 

After our morning tea, Ella and I drove to the city to meet some bloggers for a craft workshop ! It was SO much fun ! 

We made corsages ! 


Here's a picture I took of the wonderful Zali from Miss Zali blog ! 


Here is  Stella and Rosie ! And Poppy wearing her corsage !




Ella's corsage ! 


Here's the crafty blogger gang doing their magic . 


This is my corsage ! Googly eyes are very sophisticated !



Such glittery magnificent mess ! 

Thanks Zali and Rachel for holding that fun workshop ! Please do another one  ! We then headed to the park and had a picnic and met up with some of the other Bloggers we know from Instagram - so great to meet Blamethecatblog (Xanthe) and Hazzberry blog (Hannah) . Then back home for some more cartwheels and some serious crafting. 

Crafting : 




We made these badges ! Along with sprinkle t-shirts and swamped sunnies ! 


Dinner was delightful stuffed mushrooms (Ella and I are vegetarians) and then off on a secret car drive to a scenic spot for twinkling city lights and ice-creams (we of course both got vanilla - our shared favourite)

D a y 2 : 

Yummy Breakfast - chia puddings, avocado toast and watermelon smoothies - we needed a big breakfast as we had some serious shopping to do. 

Shopping ! - How fun to go to our favourite shops. 


Of course we went to Daiso ! We both love Daiso and Ella and I decided to buy each other 2 things from there each - top secret of course. At the end we met and then swapped our bags . Haha so funny that out of all the things to pick we both managed to get each other the exact same pair of socks. 



Kikki.K - Ella got a very cute mug and pen and I got a diamond shaped dish and a pen. 



Checking out the Cotton On Room Range - we also made it to Sportsgirl, Gorman and Typo. 




Ella and I are wearing our matching Saltwater sandals. I may have also bought Ella's cute pinny dress. We are twinsies. 


Then we headed out to lunch and had Middle Eastern vegetarian food - delicious. 

Froyo after lunch 


Yum ! We had such a delicious frozen yoghurt ! 



At the river : we also did a million cartwheels on the grass. 


Yay ! So fun ! 


Thank you so much to Ella for coming ! 2 days was not long enough ! You are such great company and I LOVE spending time with you. We had SO much fun ! 

Thanks for reading !! 

What fun things have you been up to these holidays?

See you next week with a Q & A ! 

India X x
















10 comments:

  1. i love this post so so so so so so so so so SO much !!!!! thank you so much for the amazing stay and for taking me out to all the wonderful places. i hope to visit again soon ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you both had a wonderful time! These holidays I've been tidying my room and making it less cluttered, it's so much easier to work with a clean room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really sweet :)
    My question for the Q&A is- Have you got any advice for new bloggers?
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So so cute �� my question for the Q+A What do you use to take pictures for the blog? E.g. What camera... Xoxo Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh. You guys sound like you had an amazing time. The fro yo and morning tea look amazing. And I'm loving the craft, and the shopping sounds fun too ;) In fact, I'm loving this whole blog. New follower! xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw ! thank you so so much !

      India ! X x

      Delete