9.3.14

S u n d a y C r a f t e r n o o n

Hi Kitty Readers
This crafternoon I will be showing you how to make this adorable Pineapple Softie.



Here is what you will need . Craft stores like Spotlight have all of these supplies.


Step 1: fold a yellow piece of felt in half and draw an oval shape. on a piece of green felt draw a crown shape . Cut everything out ! 


Step 2 : With coloured thread, sew on a cute face.


Step 3: using a blanket stitch, sew 3 quarters of the way around and add cotton stuffing. sew to the end and tie off your stitching. 


The End: You have a cute pineapple softie . This one is called Frankie!

What are you currently crafting ?

Thanks for reading !

India X x 



7 comments:

  1. I love your pineapple softies India. Keep on sewing ! Can't wait to see what you make next.

    Majeeeee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi India xo your pineapple softie is soooo cute I wish I was as creative and smart as you are xo where did you get your panda sonny angel I ABSOLUTELY ADORE PANDAS ❤️ They are soooo cute xo hope to meet you one day x
    Alanna xxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alanna ! thank you so much for commenting ! I love pandas too ! I got my utterly adorable panda sonny angel at a pretty toy store when I had a holiday in Melbourne,but ebay is wonderful if you want a certain animal. I would like to meet you too. indiakitty X x have a lovely weekend ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your so lovely India xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he! We me and your little pineapple share the same name! xx Love your blog!
    Mine: https://frankiebradford.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete