13.3.14

Room tour !

Hi Kitty Readers !

 For my 10th birthday I got a room makeover , so I thought I would give you a tour.

First off we came up with a mood board for my room ! Here it is. We wanted to keep the room mostly white and add three main colours - pink, yellow and a little bit of black.





Here is my desk. I have a Micke desk from Ikea and I have a yellow eiffel chair from Matt Blatt.
On top of my desk, I have a lamp, my home phone and my wonderful pink cacti called Pinky (also from Ikea .)

I also have three T2 metal storage boxes ( I think they are great for pens and pencils.)My lemon suitcase is a treasure box with all my little treasures inside. My desk has a magnetic whiteboard so I like to stick up cute pictures and magnets. I also have a cat sharpener , another desk lamp and a chevron printed ceramic cup with stationery in it.


Here is my bed ! It is from Domayne and I love it !  I also love my Moroccan pouffe from Table Tonic. 
My bed is my  favourite part of my room because it is so cozy and high from the ground.And we chose this bed because it is a great space saver with lots of storage for my tiny room . You can't see but under my bed I have a cool cubby . On the ground I have my black and white mat from Kith and Co and my cosy sheepskin from Ikea. ( Nico loves to sleep on my sheepskin ! ) I love to sit on my mat and do craft.


This is my bedside table. Lots more yellow and pink and black. My Nana made the I and it has a few of my favourite things. The owls and cat egg cup  from Made590, Sonny Angels from Kidstore and other little shops, the ice-cream is from Mama's Home and the flamingo is from The Happiness Place. I love my yellow reading lamp from Beacon Lighting and the Artwork is from Etsy and Society 6. There are a couple of pineapples too (from Typo and Mozi). 


Little touches throughout my room make me happy like this cute hello sign (Bed Bath N Table) and the dog's tail hook from Ikea. 


It is very little so I like to keep it nice and clean. I love my fairytale old windows. This is a Lack bookcase and wardrobe from Ikea. I love inside my wardrobe it has inspirational pictures and photos of friends. 


I love Nesting dolls (the pink ones are from Lark) and I dream of going to Paris so I love my little Eiffel Tower that Pammy bought me back from France. The ice cream is from Typo and the 4 books on the left are wonderful prizes from an Instagram competition (#book_chat). 


I hope you like my little room as much as I do. I like that when I am older I can change up the colours (I am loving mint and gold  at the moment ) .

Do you love your room, what's your favourite part of your bedroom ?

Thanks for reading!

India Xx





3 comments:

  1. I love your room India. It is such a sunny and fun place to visit. You keep it so tidy too!
    What do I love about my room ? I love that it is white, bright and colourful and I love my comfy bed.

    Majeee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mama ! thanks for commenting. I also love your comfy bed !


    indiakitty X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi India �� I ADORE your room it's so colourful and cozy xo I would love a room makeover but unfortunately I share a room with my twin Hannah and we like different stuff so it's complicated, also we rent our house so we aren't aloud to paint or decorate ��!! My favourite part of my room is my bed side table because it has all my favourite books,stationary,jewellery and other cute little bits and bobs on it xo Alanna xx

    ReplyDelete