I love sending and receiving letters. I love the excitement of opening a new pen pal letter . So I thought I might share with you some of my letter-writing tips and stationary.
The best thing about getting a letter is the cutely decorated paper and envelopes. Here are four different designs that I created and they might give you some inspiration.
Here are some of the things I like to keep in my letter-writing kit. I like to keep envelopes, pens, stamps, pencils, stickers, washi tape, paper and sticky notes.
Here is my letter-writing kit. I keep all of my letters , stickers, envelopes and cute paper in here.
Here are my top tips to being a good pen pal !
- Ask your pen pal questions
- Tell your pen pal about yourself and your interests, especially if you have never met each other
- Work out how often you both want to receive mail
- Make sure you don't leave it more than 2 weeks to respond to your pen pal
- Think about the cost of sending small gifts or mini parcels
- Add fun things to your letters- like stickers, small craft projects and drawings
- Think about how to make your mail look interesting and pretty
- H a v e f u n !
Do you like writing letters ?
Thanks for reading !
India X x