1.2.14

Overalls

I love wearing overalls, they are comfortable, fun to wear and look cute. This summer I bought this cute pair from Cotton On Free.

In Summer I like wearing them with colourful  t-shirts, singlets and I once wore them out with my bathers ! (my singlet is from Seed and my bathers are from Cotton On Free.)



When it starts to get colder I plan to wear them with cute leggings and cool long sleeve tops. (these are from Seed) 




I love wearing my overalls with Converse, Jellies, frilly socks and Saltwater Sandals. 






 I add my favourite Baby Lips to the front pocket and a cute purse and I am ready to go !





Do you love overalls too ? How do you like to wear them ?

Thanks for Reading !

India X x

2 comments:

  1. I am sadly too old to wear overalls but when I was little I had a blue cord pair which I loved. Do you like the long overalls too or just the short ones ?

    Majee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mama ! thanks for the comment !
    I do like the long overalls for winter, but the short overalls are perfect for summer and winter with some cute tights or a sweater.

    india X x

    ReplyDelete