29.1.14

Yoga

Hi Kitty Readers!

Today I want to talk to you about Yoga and how much I love it ! I started doing yoga classes 6 months ago, it's rather fun, sometimes painful but very relaxing.

If you don't go to classes, you too can easily do yoga at home.  You just need a yoga mat (I have two a blue one and a white one I love them both.... the white is my favourite),  comfy stretchy  clothes and if you are a beginner there is a great free App called Yoga Guru and Youtube has fantastic tutorials.


 I do yoga first thing in the morning and also in the afternoons. It has given me greater flexibility (I can now do the splits) and balance. My favourite spot to do Yoga is in our front yard or sometimes on the beach.

Sometimes when I do yoga I like to focus and look forward and then I can stay balanced. I am very proud to say that I have done a shoulder stand for 10 minutes and 57 seconds !

I have a lovely yoga teacher called Kelly. She plays really relaxing music (lots of beautiful music from India - where Yoga comes from) at our classes and she gives us wonderful affirmations on pieces of paper when we leave. Some of my favourite affirmations are:

I AM FABULOUS
I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BODY
I AM GRATEFUL
I AM LOVING
I AM KIND 
I CAN DO ANYTHING 

If you have any questions about Yoga please ask me . What's your favourite sport to play ? Have you considered doing yoga ?

Thanks for reading !

India Xx

2 comments: