24.7.16

Six Things

Hi!

Here are is a little of this and a little of that, things I am loving, what I have been up to. 




I bought these wonderful Sephora eye masks and face mask. I love the packaging, I'm so excited to use these!


Album of the week- Monday to Friday by Sweet Jean. Love it !




  I bought this Flow magazine sketchbook recently and i love it so much, if you get the   chance to grab a copy, have a look at the other Flow magazine additions, such good reads.

As you probably know, I am obsessed with Gorman and these raincoats are adorable and perfect for winter here in Australia. The tiger one is too too cute.



Speaking of jackets and winter, this is a typical winter outfit for me. My Uniqlo puffy jacket, Dotti striped t-shirt, H&M dark wash skinny jeans and my Adidas originals. 



And to finish off, If you haven't already, you NEED to try Cocowhip. It's a vegan coconut soft serve which you add delicious toppings to... my personal fave is plain with fresh fruits on top. YUM!!

Thanks for reading this week's post, comment below what you have been up to lately.

India X x

2 comments: