22.5.16

May Loves

Hi! 

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Wow May is almost over so I thought I better get in a quick May Loves. This one below is some of my current favourites and some things on my virtual wishlist.





Culotte overalls, Seed. I love culottes and overalls so this is on the top of my wishlist! 

Gorman Mountain Splice top. I love this t-shirt, the interesting pattern and the muted colours would look great under the Seed overalls or with the gold pleated skirt.

Zara bomber jacket. I adore this bomber jacket, I have a few bombers, so this would fit right in to my collection! 

Adidas superstars. I love adidas superstars so so so much. I have them in black and white but this red and white pair is gorgeous! They would look great with the overalls or the skirt.

Hello Parry pleated skirt. This metallic pleated skirt is so wonderful, super cute with a bomber jacket and some adidas sneakers.

Grafea metallic backpack. I love this backpack, metallics are so wonderful. 

Keyring Sportsgirl - I love cherries and this keyring is super cute. I bought it last weekend and it looks sweet as a bag charm.


Thanks for reading this week's post! 

Let me know in the comments what you are currently loving.

India X x 





No comments:

Post a Comment