30.5.16

My Very Bien Weekend

Hi

The weekend just gone, Dad and I went down the coast and stayed with my grandfather (Mum and my brother stayed home). Dad’s a musician so I went to his gigs, we went for wonderful swims, visited the always cute Small Stall (which Miss Zali Blog had beautifully painted their front window) and I had wonderful Paddock Bakery goods by the beach. 


Strangely, at one of my Dad’s gigs there was an interesting music patron – a baby crocodile who, I got to hold, his name was Crunch and I was grateful he had his mouth taped shut.


 

I visited for the first time, the very cute and delicious, Goodness Gracias, the food and the cute décor were both delicious.









I had so much fun taking GoPro shots, the water was so clear!



My Very Bien (Very Good) jumper is from H & M.


This is the cute and colourful Small Stall. With a lovely mix of clothes, home goods and plants. 


 I had a wonderful weekend, full of great music, sunshine and delicious food and fun underwater photography with our Go Pro.

Thanks for reading this week’s post.  What did you get up to on the weekend ? 


India X x 






No comments:

Post a Comment