27.3.16

March Loves

Happy Easter Sunday everyone !

I thought I'd do an interior design inspired loves this month. I have been loving the cute pastel home wares at Kmart and Target recently, all of the products I have listed are under $50 and super cute. 

Chair - Target - love minty green 

Pink lamp - Kmart 

Copper basket - Kmart 

Canisters - Kmart 

Throw blanket - Target - I can't wait for the weather to get cosy.

Round hanging display box - Kmart - so cute for mini displays 

Pillow - Kmart 

Pink bedside table - Kmart - I love love love this 

I am still in love with my bright coloured room so don't have any current plans to change it but I do really love pastels. I think it is so great how you can change your room around so easily with little cheap bits and pieces. 

I have bought a few of the Kmart canisters as  I have a bit of an addiction, I use them to hold my lip balms, hair ties and washi tapes.

Thanks for reading this week's post. 

What home wares or room decorations are you currently loving ? 

India X x



No comments:

Post a Comment