15.11.15

November Loves

 Hi everyone ! 

So.. It's November ! 2015 has flown past super duper quickly, but I guess time flies when you're having fun ! Lately I have been having the best time doing lots of watercolour paintings, watching the cute Kikki.K YouTube videos in my bath robe and reading the amazing Flow magazine ! You should seriously check out Flow, it is filled with stories of inspirational artists, paper freebies and beautiful prints . 

Now that I've told you what I'm simply loving, here's a collage of things I have found on the Internet that are on my virtual wishlist! 


Lemon plate ( Country Road) - so cute !

Hand cushion ( H&M ) I am loving  this wonderful print .

Gorman dress ( I wish ! ) 

Blue saltwaters - I do have a couple of pairs of salties ( I am wearing my silver pair right now ) but there is something super cute about these blue ones,  I need them !

Faljraven Kanken  backpack - I LOVE these ! And the pink is so wonderful . 

So, that's everything that I am loving lately ! 

What are some simple things that you are really loving lately ? Comment below to let me know ! 

India Xx





4 comments:

  1. Hi India, you seriously make the best wish lists! I bet that you'd be great at giving presents, you seem to have such a great taste :)
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd have to say Lush's Bubblegum lip scrub as it smells really nice and makes your lips super smooth.
    -Madi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! i'll have to try that out, sounds great. Lush is so wonderful. xx

      Delete