23.8.15

Six Skirts

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

Recently, my amazing Nana sewed me six skirts, that are all incredible ! Here they are : 


1. Hello yellow


I just adore this happy yellow skirt ! It looks great paired with a simple striped tee . It may need an iron...oops.

2. Striped milk 


I adore this cute thin striped skirt, so pretty paired with my red Milky tee ! 

3. Tropi-cool 


I'm loving this skirt's vintage tropical style, super cute paired with my Witchery striped tee . 

4. Fries time 


Would you like fries with that ? This navy skirt is utterly adorable paired with my Asos fries sweater. 

5. Minty fawn 


I paired this super cute fawn skirt, with a simple geo mint tee from Country Road ! Super cute. 

6. Cactus 


This utterly adorable blue skirt goes so well with my cactus tee ! YAY. 

Lots of people always ask me about this cactus t-shirt - I bought it from a random Asian clothing store but you can find them online. 

Thank you for reading this week's post, and thank you to my wonderful Nana who created all of the lovely skirts featured in this post. 

What clothes are on your to buy list? I need some new t-shirts - let me know in the comments below where you buy your favourite tees. 

India X x 












8 comments:

  1. Omg! I love the last outfit, the skirt paired with the cactus shirt. It's adorable! Your nana is great at sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too rich.

    I only have 5 sets of clothes. People these days are too obsessed with fashion. What counts is on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially the craze with OOTDs and whatnot on social media.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comments Anonymous. I am certainly not rich, my grandmother sewed these skirts for me and all 6 would have cost about the same price as one. I do love fashion but I look around for bargains and my Mum buys me a lot of clothes and things on EBay which can be as little as $6 for a tshirt. I also love finding second hand and vintage things. I by no means have this blog to gloat or make anyone feel bad, I am just having some fun and hopefully inspiring some readers. I agree it is what's on the inside that counts.

      Delete
  3. Um whoever is anonymous... this isn't about who is rich and who isn't. All she is doing is posting some inspiration to those who want it. You don't have to insult anyone.

    I agree with you that what counts is on the inside, but it is fun to dress up the outside too.

    If you don't agree with something, I think it's best that you stay silent. As the saying goes... "silence is golden."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Kitty Kat x

      Delete
    2. You're welcome... great blog India!!!

      Delete