19.10.14

Birthday wishlist !

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend ! 

Thanks for stopping by the Kitty Club. 

Since it is my Birthday next Friday ( the 24th of October ) , I thought I would show you my Birthday wishlist ! I certainly don't expect all of these - but it's fun to make lists ! 

The first thing on my wish list is a blue Crosley portable record player . Ahhh so cute ! Our family loves records - I would love my own bedroom player.


I just LOVE the kikki K "cute" range ! 

Confetti and cats . That spells indiakitty hehhe ! 

These are a few of my current Kikki K favourites - 


I just LOVE the stationery case in the cute range . Just too adorable. 


These puffy stickers are amazing . 


Confetti pencil case WHAT ? 

Laduree Sonny Angels 




If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably noticed that I use Sonny Angels in nearly ALL my photos . Yes, you could call me the Sonny Angel queen ! These Sonny Angels are my absolute favourite series of all time so for the Sonny Angel queen to say that, its quite a big statement . 


Cactus T-shirt 

This is just too cute . Pastel cactus... WHAT 

I officially need this . 


This blanket is SO cute and would look adorable in my room. 

Pineapple Speaker - 


Would love to jam out some tropi-cool songs through this magical speaker . 

Reflective semi round sunglasses 


I just LOVE this style of sunglasses. But they are reflective and that's too cool . 

This little jar would be super cute for holding my confetti.

Triangle minty-ness - Yeah !

Floating on sprinkles


We would be so happy together this summer.



Thank you so much for reading this weeks post ! 

Check back next Sunday for another rad indiakitty post. 

What's on your wishlist ?

Remember to Keep it peachy, 

India X x 








4 comments:

  1. Love your list India - I wonder if you will get any of those things for your Birthday.....hmmmmm. My current wishlist is:
    A grey Acne scarf - yep weird I know because it's hot outside but I am thinking about chilly Iceland
    A roundie towel - big round and a bit pricey but ver cool !
    and lastly I wish that you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that you would stop getting bigger !

    Majeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much mama !

      And thank you for my amazing pressies !

      India X x

      Delete
  2. Everything on your wishlist = everything on my wishlist

    They're all so cute!x I especially want the record player and laduree sonny angels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cheryl !

      I am so happy I ended out getting the sonny angels and record player !

      India X x

      Delete