13.9.14

Sleepover

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

On Sunday, it's one of my best friend's Birthday ! She is having a sleepover party so I thought I would show you what to pack for a sleepover and some fun things to do with your friends. 


W h a t     t o      p a c k  ~ 



~ a cute outfit for the next day 

~ a gift 

~ pyjamas 

~ toiletries bag with toothbrush, lipgloss and toothpaste


W h a t   t o    D o   ~ 

I love to have special fun things ready when someone comes over for a sleepover, here are some small things that make your sleepovers fun ! 

- Craft projects | Everyone L O V E S arts and crafts, so why not do craft with one of your favourite people at a sleepover ?  I like to pre-prepare an activity, whether it's something to sew or even some cooking. 

- Yummy meals - make your meals extra special from little things like adding sprinkles , having cute drinking straws or even putting food colour in to your pancake batter !  I love having pancakes when friends sleep over. 

- Gymnastics | My best friends and I love doing gymnastics and other acrobatic fun sports so that seems like the perfect addition to a great sleepover . Or just any planned fun activity outside.

- Movies | I love watching movies at sleepovers ! But make sure your popcorn is extra special. You could add some melted chocolate, salted caramel or  melted marshmallows to your popcorn for a further treat . 


What do you like to do at sleepovers ? 

Happy Birthday Chloe

See you next week ! 

India X x 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much Ella ! hope to see you soon ! x

      Delete
  2. Really good ideas ! That is a cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! :) You have a cute blog too.
    Check out my blog? Let me know what you think. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete