23.8.14

DIY flower crown



Hi Kitty Readers !

Today its quite miserable and rainy where I live, so I thought I would brighten my mood by making this flower crown !  

Keep reading if you want to learn how to make it . 




Heres what you will need for this DIY :


~ Hot glue gun 

~ scissors 

~ fake flowers of your choice 

Step 1 : 

Cut off individual flowers from your bunch. I am using lots of the same flower but a variety of colourful flowers looks great too.

Step 2 : 

Carefully hot glue your flowers to the head band . Pressing firmly on the flower into the glue leads to a more stable and longer lasting headband. 

And you're done ! 



What do you love making on rainy days ?

Thanks for reading this post ! 

India X x 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On rainy days I love cooking. Especially cakes.

    I did enjoy our sewing lesson - even if your pear was 200 times better than mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to give this a go today :) my girls saw your tutorial & loved the idea! You have so many great ideas on your blog! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accidentally deleted my previous comment here it is oops
      this flower crown is so cute and and clever! :)
      www.sophieeeeblog.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. that is such a cute DIY! :D

    ReplyDelete