17.8.14

Art supplies !

Hello Kitty Readers !


Thanks for stopping by my Blog ! Today I thought I would show you some of my art supply essentials that I use reguarly in paintings and drawings ! 


Posca Pens : 


I don't know if you have heard of the amazing invention that is Posca pens but they are my absolute favourite art supply ! If you are wondering, they are amazing multi purpose and material paint pens ! So basically it's like using paint but having the control of a pen. They have so so so many uses and you can use them on almost any material ! You can't get much better than that ! Posca pens are a little pricey, but worth every cent.  



Using my wonderful Posca pens, I created this mug ! I just drew a face on it and it's ready to hold your favourite beverage or pens ! See my previous post ~h e r e~ where along with some of my favourite pillowcases, I show you how to make a Posca pen pillow case ! 

You can get Posca pens : online ~H e r e~  // at Officeworks ~h e r e~ // and at any craft store like Eckersleys


Stabilo Pens : 


These Stabilo pens are so cute and colourful and a great way to get started in fine line drawing ! I love them ! You can get them at Office works here .



Calligraphy Pens : 


Calligraphy is a beautiful Egyptian style of writing ( shown above ) and I absolutely l o v e  it ! I am just teaching myself at the moment, having some fun and I use this pen a lot. It's lovely to use fancy Calligraphy style writing especially on an envelope when sending a letter to a pen pal. I got my Calligraphy pen from Officeworks and I think it was about $4.


Water Colour Paints : 


I love water colour painting so so much and its made easy with my favourite Japanese watercolour pen that stores water in it so you can dip it in the paint pallet ( my  watercolour set is from Big W and my watercolour pen was from Eckersleys ) without  cups of water and you can paint on the go ! I also love using watercolour pencils ( you can get them at any art stores or Officeworks ) you just take the  pencils and draw lightly with them  on paper and add water a little water ! It then turns into an easy watercolour masterpiece ! I love making watercolour artworks, cards and even cute wrapping paper. It's relaxing and fun.


Thank you so much for reading this post ! And stay tuned for my sewing and craft collection ! 

What are your art essentials ? 

See you next week ! 

India X x  




4 comments:

  1. My favourite art materials would be my prismacolor pencil set and fountain pens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post India, your photo compositions are fantastic.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. posca pens are awesome, aren't they? the watercolour pen looks so handy and fun to use, i have never seen them before.
    i love to watercolour so i might buy one!
    x rosie

    ReplyDelete