15.6.14

Brilliant books



Hi Kitty Readers !


Today I wanted to show you some of my favourite books . 



Find and Keep + Home by Beci Orpin


I love these books , all they flat lays , patterns , colours and craft DIYs are always so inspiring .


Wonder by R.J.Palacio 


I really love this book. Its about a boy named August who has a cleft palate and he goes to school for the first time . It expresses his thoughts and opinions from a different perspective and it has a really cool cover.


My wonderful world of Fashion by Nina Charkribarti 


My Wonderful World of Fashion is a cute  activity book about fashion. It also has some  mini DIY at home fashion projects for you try . 


A Beautiful Mess - photo idea book 


This book has got fantastic tips and tricks to help you when taking photos. A Beautiful Mess also has great craft ideas and a chapter on almost anything you want to photograph. 


Make Hey While the Sun Shines by Pip Lincolne 


This is a really cute, colourful  craft book which includes great recipe cards. It also has patterns and lots of really pretty photos.


Little Gurus - A Yoga Discovery Book 


this book has incredible illustrations and shows all of the yoga poses without words. 



These are just some of my current favourites.

What books are you loving at the moment ?

Thanks for reading ! 

India X x












3 comments:

  1. Lovely books India. I am currently reading, Mastering The Art of French Cooking.

    Majee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mama !
      I love reading, and hopefully you can cook some french things for me ?

      xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

      Delete
  2. I have that make hey while the sunshines book! It's so pretty and colourful I love the photography! Xx Emily

    ReplyDelete