25.5.14

Lately loving !



Hi Kitty Readers !

Heres a few things that I have been loving lately !


Loving my new overalls. Thanks Sophie for getting them in London for me. 




I love Peppa Pig , I love my little Peppa Pig toy ! Yes I am a 10 year old who still loves Peppa Pig. 


I really really want one of these necklaces , they have living cacti in them and you dunk them in water every few days to keep them alive! How cute ! 



I love doing crafts and lately I have been making lots of donut DIYs ! 


I also really love this little Jamie Oliver book from Woolworths . It has places to stick free stickers , recipes , games and activities ! 


I just love my Sonny Angels ! They are so cute ! 


I love my Wreck This Journal , its a cute book that asks you to wreck it in some really weird ways . For example , "hang this journal in a public place and invite people to draw on this page " and " tape this journal closed and mail it to yourself " , " make this page into a funnel , drink some water with it " . 



I love  Nutella and banana toast !  



What have you been loving lately ? 

Thanks for reading ! 

India X x 








2 comments:

  1. Hi India
    I love that little cactus necklace and I love your donut DIYS (very creative). I have been loving lately:
    gold cutlery
    New Balance trainers
    Goyard tote bags
    Jurlique rosewater face mist
    Kale
    MasterChef
    Yoga - well I have a love/hate relationship with it
    Love
    Majee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the necklace! how do yoy make those wonderful donut necklaces ?

    ReplyDelete