18.4.14

Whats in my bag?

Hi Kitty Readers !

Happy Easter weekend. I love seeing what is  in other bloggers bags (and I love doing flat lays) so I thought I would show you what is in three of my bags !


My Pencil Case : 



    - Cotton On pencil case, Sonny Angel from Kidstore , Heart Pencil Sharpener from Seed , Typo cat         shaped paper clips, Kikki k Sticky Notes , Smiggle Scissors , Smiggle Watermelon Scented Pencil ,
     Green Cat pen from Made 590 , Motex from Little Paper Lane, Spotted pens from Kikki K, Washi 
     Tape from Etsy, Washi taped glue stick made by me , Animal Highliters from Smiggle, Hello There       stamp from Typo, My Little Pony rubber from a magazine , Unicorn stamp from Mamas home.  


My Beauty Bag :  



- Sorbolene Moisturising Cream , Rose Hip Oil for your skin , Rosebud Salve for lips and skin, L'Occitaine Hand Cream, Tangle Teezer Hair brush, Paw Paw Cream, Peppermint cat perfume, face raspberry lib balm , Tropical Nail files from Priceline, Nail polish and Polish Pen from Sportsgirl, Nail polish remover wipes , Sunscreen, Baby lips , Hand sanitizer.


My Bag : 


- Sunglasses , Baby lips, Typo My Little Pony purse, Sonny angel from Cocoon, iphone and Sonny Angel dust buster , lots of chewing gum, a little bit of glitter , bag from Mamas Home, Pom Pom Keyring from Sportsgirl  , Tape measure from Spot Light , Lindt Lady Bug Chocolate, Loom bands , Kikki k diary and ben , some confetti , lip sunglasses. 

What do you like to keep in your bag ? 

Thanks for reading ! 

India X x 



    
    

1 comment:

  1. Awesome we're do you get the pink round thing from

    ReplyDelete