25.1.14

Instagram

Hi Kitty Readers !

I love Instagram. I love all the colourful pictures, the friendly people , the wonderful videos and the amazing inspiration. I love a lot of Instagram accounts and in the future I would like to share my favourites with you . For now , here are four  accounts I am currently loving . 

Miss Zali Blog 

I love Zali ! She is really nice, her drawings are wonderful, she takes great photos and she inspires me a lot. She also has an amazing blog that you should definitely check out -  misszali.com 


utterly_ella

Say  hello to my friend Ella .
She is so sweet and she has AMAZING Instagram photos. She is also my BPP ( my best pen pal )
She is Inspiring and you should definitely go follow her because she is absolutely  wonderful .





Idafrosk 

Ida Frosk  does wonderful food art . You will quite likely get lost for hours on her fabulous page .
So so cute , you will love it ! Indiakitty says play with your food. 




tunameltsmyheart

Tuna is an adorable little Chiweenie (Chihuahua and Dachshund mix) who has an overbite. He is the cutest thing ever and this page always makes me smile. Tuna is the best !




If you want to follow me on Instagram you can find me @indiakitty. Plus you can also check out my best friend @pearlie890  she also has great posts.



Do you like Instagram ? What are some of your favourite accounts ?

Thanks for reading !

India Xx

   

2 comments:

  1. I love Instagram too - it's like looking at your favourite magazine. Very creative and inspirational. I like some of the following accounts and all for different reasons - some for the pictures, some because the people make me laugh, some for colour bursts etc

    Pictured Thoughts
    Little Paper Lane
    Bebeand Prince
    Honeyand fizz
    Tabletonic
    Lenaonline
    MissLonny
    Indiakitty
    Littlebigbell
    Cypressfoss
    Ladysophhendo
    Lovestarloves
    Blithleyunaware
    and so many more !

    ReplyDelete