12.7.15

Roomspiration - Colourful Cushions

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

In this Roomspiration post, I am going to show you how you can inexpensively brighten a boring bed with some cute cushions ! I like mine as my bed is against the wall and they make my bed feel like a comfy lounge.


Here are the cute cushions on my bed ! (Hi Nico) 


Here are some cute cushions that could add some fun to your bed, chair or floor.


Cactus Cushion from – Homely Creatures 

Gold pinwheel – I Love Linen
          Round cushions - Rachel Castle

       Knot cushion - Design Stuff 
Apple cushion –Etsy Shop (Studio Meez) 

Icecream cushion – Down That Little Lane

Trees pink cushion – Leo and Bella 

Happy Sprinkles cushion – Down That Little Lane 

Crazy Cat Lady cushion – XO Home 

Blue heart cushion – Kip & Co


Thanks for reading this week's blog post !  

India X x 

1 comment:

  1. A generous wrap of handprinted fabric that envelopes all the way around with perfect french seams, will never gape open, no studs, no buttons, no zips. cushions

    ReplyDelete