7.6.15

My weekend

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I have had a super fun weekend so far, including markets, a catch up with Rosie which involved kawaii shopping and some arts and crafts. I thought I'd share my weekend with you.

Kawaii shopping with Roro-

On Saturday I went to Sunnybank, and one of my best friends Rosie and I went shopping for kawaii things ! 


Aren't Asian lollies the cutest? I just adore the bright packaging ! 


We got delicious frappes ! They were so big we couldn't finish them !


Markets- 

Today I went to the Red Hill Markets and it was so much fun ! 



Yum a wonderful watermelon juice


The cutest rings - I couldn't resist a Hello Kitty one. 


We bought some bananas, a wonderful succulent and some bright flowers.




The weekend always involves a little  crafting, painting and drawing. This activity book from My Messy Room is so fun ! My Messy Room have such a great selection of fun books check out their website www.mymessyroom.com.au 


Thanks for reading this week's post ! I hope you've been having a great weekend! 

What have you been up to? Comment below. 

India X x 


  







2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I know you go to Daiso but they have the best Japanese candies there! Heaven, literally!! Cute ponytails, how do you get them so cute, I look like a try-hard-4-year-old when I wear pigtails :(
    Just a Girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi !
      thank you for your comment ! haha i just wear my piggy tails up high and towards the back ,

      India X x

      Delete