24.5.15

Kawaii

 Hi Kitty Readers ! 

If you didn't know, I have an obsession with kawaii- cute . So today I will be sharing with you a little haul of cute things I got from Asian grocers , and my kawaii box ! 

Kawaii box- 

A kawaii box is a box you get sent once a month that is filled with cute things- 

Here's mine . 


You can get stickers, plushies, notepads, glitter, pens, boxes, pencil cases, hair clips and lots more in a kawaii box . 

My box is kawaiibox.com and it was a gift from my cousin in London. I am so lucky she gave me a three month subscription, and I am so excited to get my next 2 boxes ! 



Kawaii haul- I love finding great Asian stores where I live - below are some recent finds. The packaging is just too cute - kawaii.  


These little Moomin biscuits and spoon are so cute, the biscuits are shaped as little characters !


I love these kawaii tissues from Daiso- so cute ! 


These Peko lollies are too cute . They are a milky flavour and were a fantastic find from Danda. I love Peko and Poko - such sweet little characters. I even have a Peko tshirt.





I love Hello Kitty ! She is always kawaii. 


Thanks for reading this week's post, I hope you liked it ! 

What is your favourite cute/kawaii thing ?

India X x 











6 comments:

  1. Hello India, I love this blog post ! Everything is so cute ! I also love finding cute asian groceries and shops around Sydney. When you come visit (one day...) I will take you to my favourites ! I also really like Peko and Poko... too cute ! Miss you lots xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi peep ! thanks for the comment ! yes, isnt kawaii shop hunting just the best of fun ?! yes, I would love that ! Miss you lots xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi India, Just came across your blog and it is absolutely adorable, I'm recently new to the blogging world so just thought I would leave this comment as a little intro...Also I love this post, very cute x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi georgia ! thank you for commenting, and for the kind words. thanks again,

      India X x

      Delete
  3. So kawaii >w< xx

    ReplyDelete