3.8.14

This + that

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I thought I would share with you some things I love this week, a little of this and a little of that!


Is this not the best invention the galaxy has invented ?? T h a n k y o u whoever thought of this amazingness . By the way it was delicious.


A hard boiled egg that was almost too cute to eat . I just love boiled eggs and soldiers for weekend breakfasts. I added the cute face haha. 


Amazing stamp from Typo and wonderful wall stickers from Cotton On . This week's pocket money purchases along with some cute glittery washi tape.



Yummy fruit smoothie with inspiration from my best friend Pea . I LOVE smoothies this one was watermelon, strawberries and banana. YUM. 


Really want these Emily Green Hobes . Mama if you are reading, my Birthday is soonish xx


Wonderful craft ribbon from Typo - this will be so cute on presents and pen pal letters.


I'm loving my jumper from The Lost Girls. So lovely and bright and fun to wear. 


Happy fruit water colour for my wonderful Nana . I am a little obsessed with dots this week. 



What this and that things are you currently in to ? 

Thank you so much for reading this post ! 

Keep it peachy 

India X x 











2 comments: