29.6.14

Wonderful washi tape !

Hi Kitty Readers ! 

I really love Washi tape , it has so many uses . 

Today I thought I would show you 6 wonderful ways you can use Washi tape . 

I often get asked where I buy my washi tape . Most of mine are from Etsy , but another great place to get them is specialty stationery stores like Little Paper Lane in Sydney. 

Here's the first Washi craft : 

DIY # 1

Washi wall



I love creating a collage of some of my favourite photos from pinterest and some special things, to make a cute colourful wall art design. Adding Washi tape makes it so much cuter . Just make sure you use proper Washi tape (the paper kind) and it won't take your paint off.

DIY #2 

Washi bunting ! 


I really love this bunting !

All you need to make it is two toothpicks or fruit skewers, cute twine and your favourite washi tape ! So cute in your favourite plant, or on a cupcake or Birthday cake. 

Isn't it adorable ? 


DIY #3 

Stickered pot plant 



Adding cute Washi tape triangles to your favourite cacti or succulent makes the pot look so much cuter!

DIY #4  

Washi paper clip book marks ! 


These book marks are really cute and easy to make . 

All you need is a paper clip and some Washi tape . 

To make the book mark, slip a length of tape through the hole of the paper clip, fold the Washi tape over and cut the end at an angle . 

DIY #5 

Washi flags 



These flags make really cute food picks for your lunch box or add them in a snack to make it fun to eat!


DIY #6 

Washi tape or pencil jars ! 



These are great if you want storage for your things but you still want everything to look cute . 


What do you use your Washi tape for ? 

Thanks for reading ! 

Happy holidays ! 

India X x 




















2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute post - I love it ! I like wrapping Birthday presents with Washi tape and I like making little washi tape triangles if I want to make wrapping paper look more fun.

    Majee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mama ! great idea .

    xooxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete